Google Ads

Rabu, 06 April 2011

Golden Cucumber

Narrator      : Long time ago, in central java there was a woman, her name Mbok Rondo. She live a lone in a village near a forest. Mbok Rondo wanted to have a child. Everyday she prayed to God for a child.
Mbok Rondo  : Oh . . . . . God . . . .Please give me a Child. I promise I will take care my child. Please grant out prayer. Thank you God.
Narrator       : One day.The giant Buto Ijo stayed near Mbok Rondo house. He heard what she prayer for.
Mbok Rondo   : Oh my God . . . . . . . Who are you?
Giant              : I’m Buto Ijo
Mbok Rondo   : Why did you stay in front my house ,will you kill me?
Giant             : Whoa. . . ha . . . ha . . . . don’t be afraid.I’m will not kill you. But I will help you    to having a child.
Mbok Rondo   : Are you serious?
Giant              : Yes I’m serious. If you don’t belive me, it doesn’t matter.
Mbok Rondo   : All right. I will see what will you do to help me.
Giant              : Look, here are some cucumber seeds, you must plant these seeds, and you will get a daughter.
Mbok Rondo    : But, are any condition?
Giant               : Yes of course, on her seventeenth  birthday. I will came back to take the girl.
Mbok Rondo    : Okey . . . . I will keep my promise. Thank you Buto Ijo.
Narrator         : Mbok Rondo planted the seeds. Mounth later a golden cucumber grew in the yard. Each day the cucumber was bigger and bigger.
Mbok Rondo    : Oh . . . . . the cucumber is the biggest.
Narrator         : Mbok Rondo took cucumber from a tree. Then she opened it.
Mbok Rondo    : Wow. . . . . There is a baby inside this cucumber. Oh thank you God I will her name Timun Mas.
Narrator        : Some year latter, Timun Mas grew into a beautiful girl. Mbok Rondo was proud of her. When she remembered her promise Buto Ijo. Then she went to a sacred hermit in the mountain. There hermit gave Mbok Rondo a bundle and it can help Timun Mas to run away from the giant. Then on Timun Mas seventeenth birthday. Buto Ijo come to dun Mbok Rondo promise.
Giant           : Hey . . . . . Mbok Rondo where is your daughter? I came here to pick her.
Mbok Rondo : Oh . . . . . . sorry Buto ijo Timun Mas my daughter his playing in the field.
Giant           : Huh . . . . . I know you are lie. I will find her my self.
Narrator     : Then Mbok Rondo go into her house, she give Timun  Mas a bundle from hermit. Throw each of them when the giant get’s.
Mbok Rondo : Oh . . . . .  my child. Take this bundle and go to the forest throw each of them went the giant get’s near to you.
Timun Mas   : Yes mam.. . . !!
Narrator     : Then the giant chassed Timun Mas. Then Timun Mas spread it into the ground. Suddenly it be came a cucumber field.
Giant           : Wow . . . . .what it this? Cucumber every were? Hemmm  . . . delicious.
Timun Mas   : Hosh . . . .hosh . . . .hosh! Oh, I’m obliget of breach.But the giant was eating the cucumber. This my chance to run away.
Narrator     : Timun Mas still running, but the giant near her. Then she took the needle. Suddenly it grow into some tress trapped the giant.
Giant           : Ohw . . . .You want to play with my. Okey what is the game?
Timun Mas   : Oh no . . . . He is Chassing me. I must run.
Narrator     : The giant very strong. He almost caught Timun Mas. So the took a handful of salt. She spread out the salt. Suddenly a wide sea appeared between Buto Ijo, he had to swim to reach her.
Giant           : Ha. . . .ha . . .ha.You think you can run away from me. No way Wha. . . .ha. . . ha. Come on. I will catch you.
Timun Mas   : Oh no, he is behind me.
Narrator     : Timun Mas run as fast she could. But the giant behind her then she took a fish preserves. It turned  into a big pon mud.
Giant           : Oh no . . . .what is this I can’t swim! Timun Mas stopped. I will swallow you as soon as I catch you? Oh no. . . .help me. . . . help my. . .?!!
Narrator     : The giant pachicked. Then he down in pon mud finally Timun Mas and her mother lived happily.       

The End

0 komentar: